Seeking Maximum Compensation In Slip and Fall and Trip and Fall Accidents
Slip and fall and trip and fall accidents are among the most common kinds of personal injury lawsuits. Just as it sounds, a slip and fall or trip and fall accident occurs when you slip or trip on something on the floor at a grocery store, mall, other business, condominium, apartment, hotel or other residential property and then fall down and injure yourself. Slip and fall and trip and fall accidents on someone else’s property are common and can result in minor or serious injuries.
Common causes of slip and fall and trip and fall accidents are:
- Foreign objects on the ground
- Water, grease or other slippery liquids on the ground
- Unexpected failures or holes in parking lots and sidewalks
- Torn or bunched up rugs and carpet in stores, restaurants or apartment buildings
- Cords, cables, tree roots or other lengthy objects on the ground
- Dangerous or poorly maintained steps, staircases and stairwells
- Broken railings on walkways and steps and in staircases and stairwells
- Poor quality or inadequate lighting
- Inadequate security resulting in physical assault
- Unclear or inadequate signage indicating risk of injury
- Broken floorboards in retail stores, restaurants or apartment buildings
- Improperly painted stop lines and crosswalks
Injuries suffered in these types of accidents are not always visible right away. Injuries such as broken bones, fractures, sprains and even bruises may not present symptoms right away, resulting in he-said-she-said situations that can leave victims concerned that they may not have a valid case, when in fact they do.
We Will Fight For You
Simon Trial Firm is well-known throughout Florida for its tenacious advocacy in premises liability cases. We prepare each case for trial from the very beginning and defense firms know this. They also know we want nothing less than maximum compensation for our clients, and we will seek a jury verdict to get it.
Our skilled trial lawyers will provide you with the one-on-one attention you need and deserve. We will gather evidence, speak with witnesses, collect security footage, gather medical records and more all to ensure your case is strong and ready to present to a judge and jury.
Contact Us Today
Whether you are an accident victim in need of representation or another attorney who needs our firm to take a case to court, we will use our more than 80 years of combined legal experience to get the best possible outcome for you. Call our Miami office now at 305-375-6500 toll-free: 877-375-7555 or contact us online for a free legal consultation directly with one of our attorneys. Our offices are located in Miami-Dade and Broward counties.